cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VirginMedia
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Spoiler
Hi, my name's Belinda and today I'm going to show you how to make a payment online on the Virgin Media website. So if we head over to the Virgin Media website, once there you need to select the 'My Virgin Media' tab on the right hand side of the screen. If we page down on the next screen, you'll see 'pay online', this will take us to the QuickPay screen, now there's two options on this page. We're going to do the top option, which is make a one off payment with QuickPay. We're going to select 'make a payment' and again, this will give us the QuickPay screen. This QuickPay screen is a trusted site and is shown by the very sign in the right hand side of the screen. Now you will be requested to put some information in, which you can find on your bill or you can find on the e mail which we send you once a month, to let you know what your bill is ready to view. to let you know what your bill is ready to view. So we need to put the payment reference number in and the area reference. Once that information is in, you'll be requested to put an e mail address in. This is so we can send you confirmation that the payment has gone through successfully. You can now continue with the payment. On the next screen, there will be a box to put the amount that you wish to pay. If you can then put your name on the card that you're paying with, the card type, and the card number. These are the sixteen digits across the front of your card. The expiry date and the last three digits on the back of the card. Continue with your payment. You'll come to a screen which will confirm all the details. Continue with 'pay now', this was taken to a confirmation screen, which will thank you for your payment and give you the option to print your confirmation, which you'll receive via e mail as well. I hope this video's been useful.