cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VirginMedia
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Spoiler
Hi, I'm Heather. Today I'm going to show you how to connect your device to the Virgin Media London Underground WiFi service. The first thing that we need to do is to make sure that the WiFi is enabled on your device. Once the WiFi is enabled, open your WiFi settings and find the network called Virgin Media WiFi in the list of available networks, and press connect. Now you need to bring up the WiFi login page. To do this, just bring up the browser on your device and in the address bar type in: It's important to type this in the address bar and not a search engine as search engines such as Google use encryption and the page will not load. One the page has loaded, click on the Virgin Media logo to take you to the sign-in page. Then choose your provider, whether it's Virgin Media or Virgin Mobile. If you're a Virgin Media Broadband customer, please sign in using your My Virgin Media account email address and password, the same email address that you sign in to view you bills and accounts via My Virgin Media. If you are a Virgin Mobile customer, it's the Your Account log-in details that you need to use. Now that you have entered your details, you will need to tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions and click Sign in. You won't need to log in again, even if you use another Virgin WiFi-enabled station. You are now connected. I hope this was helpful.