Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

online login is currently unavaible Oirgin app

Over the past few weeks being having problems logging into the oirgin app on pc ,kept getting the online login is currently unavaible on the app .it did work for one day .day after got the same message.just being intouch with them after trying to sort it my self by fushing data reinstalling the oirgin app opening ports etc..anyway got a ea support on chat on the ea site and used some software to test my ping and ports...they are telling me that virgin need to open more ports for me to get the app working did a ping on rout test, needed 100 to be working correctly only got 21 ..can anybody help, so ea are telling me it's my ips fault

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: online login is currently unavaible Oirgin app

Hi @wrxengland ,

The following are used by the Origin app and must be open for a smooth connection:

• TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
  • UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 29900

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-set-up-port-forwarding-port-triggering 

Hopefully this Information helps. Just set up rules for all of the ports listed above and hopefully the app should work correctly again.

Regards Andrew_M

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!
------------------------------------------------
Want an easy £50 Off your bill by referring someone to Virgin? Send the following text to 80011:
1st line - RAF
2nd line - Your Account Number
3rd line - Name of person your referring
4th line- Their Contact Number
5th line - 47758 Andrew
We will do the rest!
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thank you andrew will give it ago

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the late reply andrew..thanks for the help looked into the ports being open all good that end .nearly gave up trying to get back online but gave the pc another clean boot and it did the trick origin app working fine now cheers
0 Kudos