Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

iRacing Latency and quality issues.

Hi everyone,

This isn't just limited to iRacing, but happens in Rocket League and COD too on my PC. I get extreme ping and latency issues, my Ping to the iRacing servers is around 230, and my Quality barely ever gets over 50.

Currently using 1000mbps rated Powerline adapters with Cat6 Cables. I never had any of these issues on my old Sky 30MBPS contract, but since switching over, it's been a nightmare.

I'm now getting tired of spending money on new powerline adapters, Cat6 Cabling etc.

I'm in NN17, is anyone aware of any issues in the area, lockdown is really getting to me, and now i can't even game to try and get away from it. Please help me.

Note: I'm on the Superhub 3.0, and my Gaming PC doesn't have WiFi.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: iRacing Latency and quality issues.

I am in NN16 and having the same issues, high latency making warzone and other online games unplayable. I had a new router come today to see if that would fix anything and that didn't work, tried port forwarding and a bunch of other stuff but nothing changed. I have a friend who lives 2 doors down from me who is on virgin but has no issues so im really struggling to find the root cause of the problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: iRacing Latency and quality issues.

Hi robsmith1993,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delayed response. Are you still having connection issues? Remote diagnostics isn't showing any issues.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos