Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

frequent delays or losses in communication PES 20 happening for days now

Hi, I've had problems for days now maybe longer, the game keeps lagging and my connection keeps dropping, it had been fine for ages but recently its constant dropping, I tried to log a disruption of service and it just said error. It isn't just PES but you get punished for disconnecting. I was hoping to sort it over this because I cannot explain it to the normal tech support which I think is quite generic replies.

I'm just becoming more and more dissatisfied recently, I got cut off because I paid less this month as a credit was showing for sky sports, I called up and the operative had me over a barrel, I paid my last money and then had to pay more yesterday, so paid more yesterday and now I'm getting constant problems . Been with virgin over 8 years and had nothing but praise for you but recently my high regard is now hmm regard.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: frequent delays or losses in communication PES 20 happening for days now

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with your connection Djwdjw.

Has this improved at all since you last posted on Wednesday? Have you reset your hub recently to see if this can help improve the speed of your connection?

Would you be able to provide the network logs from your hub and we can have a look into them to see if there is any issue with your connection?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos