Menu
mmania1986
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

disconection from world of warcraft

I've been having this problem over the past few weeks where I will start to be disconnected from my World of Warcraft server every 10-20 min i try reset everything install game again but it doesn`t help

The rest of my internet runs perfectly, I still get a great download speed and can browser the internet fine.

If someone could please assist me on how to find out why this problem is occuring and how to fix it, I would be very greatful.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: disconection from world of warcraft

Hi mmania1986,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with our internet services. We know the frustration caused especially when gaming is involved.

Can we ask what device you are using? PS4/XBOX? is this device connected through a wired or wireless connection? 

As you stated that all other web pages are fine and there are no issues with your speed it may be the WOW server which is causing the issues.

As this post was a short while ago has anything improved since your last post? 

Please can you let us know regarding the above and we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
mmania1986
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi the webside are ok but when iam watching a twich i have small disconection aswell/ Iam using pc and its wired to virgin box. i was trying using diffrent servers aswell but still the same problem and this is takes about 2 years i never report this bec semetimes i play sometimes not. when i post last time meaby its a little less disconection but still that happen thx for helping me  🙂

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mmania1986,

Thank you for coming back to us, how have things been going since your last post 6 days ago?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos