Menu
GingyNinjy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Xbox x constantly disconnecting from internet

Hi, 

This has been happening for a while now, my xbox one x will disconnect from internet when I'm trying to play online and talk to my friends online, one week it's perfectly fine, but then the next 2 weeks I can't play or watch anything whilst talking to my friends. 

It keeps telling me that you need to change to IPV6 and something about Upnp(or something like that) at the moment its unplayable. 

But everything else in my house is connected to the internet and work fine and normal is just my xbox.

Please can someone please help me and be my hero 

P.s you don't need a Cape 😋

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox x constantly disconnecting from internet

Hi GingyNinjy,

I'm really sorry that you've been having issues with your xbox. I don't wear a cape (often), but I'll do my best to help!!

First of all, could you please let me know whether your console is connected via ethernet or wifi?

I'm afraid that we haven't yet made the switch to IPv6, but we'll be sure to shout about it when we do. For now, have you had a look at the UPnP settings in your router? It may be worth toggling this to see if it helps. You should be able to log into your hub using the settings password on the bottom of your equipment, by entering 192.168.0.1 into the url bar of any browser.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
chris676
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox x constantly disconnecting from internet

same problem here

0 Kudos