Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one packet loss

Hello,

I keep getting reoccurring packet loss between 1% and 91% and ping spiking over 400ms on Xbox one. I am hardwired in tried new cables plus more new ones..and tired all the Xbox one ports directly from Xbox. It must either be the modem router or something else. Moved here last December and keeps doing it almost daily, my previous address had no issues.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one packet loss

Hi legendmillz, thanks for your post - sorry for the delay getting back to you.

I'm sorry for the connection issues. Checking things over from here I can see there were recently known faults in the area, but it's clear your equipment's power levels still aren't as they should be so will require further investigation. 

If you still need help getting this sorted please send me a PM confirming a suitable date/time and we'll do our best to accommodate that. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one packet loss

Thanks for getting back to me with those details legendmillz. 

I appreciate you've only recently had a visit but due to the apparent issues with your hub's specs I can only recommend us arranging another with a senior-tech so we can investigate further.

Just let me know when would be most suitable and I'll do my best to accommodate that & get back to you with confirmation. 

Tom 

0 Kudos