Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Xbox Series X

2 part question.

Just wanted to see if anyone had tips etc to what my advanced settings should be for the series x?

and 

I had the xbox one x and was perfect for the most part. Always able to connect to 5ghz with me being directly above the router. Only issue is now it seems my xbox series x is struggling to connect to it and giving me slow speeds. I'm on the 2nd highest package of broadband.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox Series X

I have a series s and it's been slow on speed up to now. I imagine it's down to how busy the servers have been with it being the consoles launch. It's also caused me to have issues when playing my ps4 to the point I've had to unplug the series S when it's not in use. See what it's like in a couple of days time. 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox Series X

Hi mtofield, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

My apologies for the delay, we have been a little busier than usual at the moment. 

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing slow speeds when using your new console. Are you experiencing speed drops with any other device?

As NickWba20 has stated, servers for new games can become pressured during a launch so this may play a part but if you are still experiencing the issue, please do let us know and we will be happy to look in to this further for you. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos