Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox Hub 3

Hi there, was just wondering if someone could help me with my connection. Whenever i try and play in the day (like now) the connection is absolutely shocking. I've tried wired/wireless and its exactly the same, this has been an on going problem before everyone had to stay at home for work.

We only have two devices connected to the hub at once which is an xbox and a fire stick, i recently tried a guest network on the hub for the fire stick to see if it made a difference on the xbox...nope. However when i try and play around midnight to early hours of the morning the connection is absolutely perfect. 

If anyone could suggest something to try or am i doing something wrong? Sorry for the long post, thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox Hub 3

Hi

Sounds like you have a single problem. It could be from a connection that is faulty. At the moment engineers aren't entering properties. If you download the virgin media connect app you will be able to contact online or book an engineer to check everything from outside. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos