Fibre optic
Message 51 of 56
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why do my speeds suddenly dip

Yeah, will be fine 

Matt
If I've helped please let me know 🙂

10 years in Technical Customer Service, Construction Trades and Administration - Now I'm a Furloughed Chef
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 52 of 56
Flag for a moderator

Why is it you had to wait a month for your speeds to revert back to what they were before? I thought the cooling off period was 14 days? I thought it would be as simple as phoning them in those 14 days and they just revert you back to what you were on and you plug the hub 3 back in

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 53 of 56
Flag for a moderator

I was unable to get through to anyone during the that time and when I did I was ignored or disconnected once I explained what I wanted.

I'm updating my review shortly as I've had unsatisfactory response from Virgin this morning and now believe my complaint is now unresolved and possibly heading in downward spiral.

Matt

10 years in Technical Customer Service, Construction Trades and Administration - Now I'm a Furloughed Chef
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 54 of 56
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of your experience trying to get through to our team in your initial 14 day cooling off period JitteryPinger. Would you like me to look into your complaint further?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 55 of 56
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven, thanks for popping up, I have been discussing this complaint with Zoie_P and now beleive she has escalated this to a manager for further review within the next 48 hours.

By all means take a look but too many chefs spoil the soup sometimes.

Matt

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 56 of 56
Flag for a moderator

Ok, If Zoe has looked into this for you, then I dont feel that I will need to look into this further, if you're happy to wait for Zoe or the team to get back to you.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos