Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 101 of 279
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do i keep disconnecting from Xbox Live on my Xbox One when playing online?

Me too, it's ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed yet. Surely such a big company like Virgin Media would be able to fix such a small seeming problem like this already, it's not on.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 102 of 279
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do i keep disconnecting from Xbox Live on my Xbox One when playing online?

Hi,

I am also having the problem for the last couple of days.

I have taken the advice and switched to 2G but getting 12mb rather than 70 is a problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 103 of 279
Flag for a moderator

Like to add my name to the list of upset customers had the exact same issue since the 12th!

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 104 of 279
Flag for a moderator

I would also like my name added to the list as mine has been happening for days now and it's making me very angry
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 105 of 279
Flag for a moderator

Oh good. It's not just me then.

I've not been able to use Xbox Live. It's connect but the signal drops every 5-10 mins. No good when I'm trying to play FIFA 17 😕

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 106 of 279
Flag for a moderator

The worst of it is trying to talk in party's and it just keeps kicking you out without letting you know
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 107 of 279
Flag for a moderator

I'm just glad FUT champions has been called off this week because I'm not getting any game time

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 108 of 279
Flag for a moderator

I am only being disconnected from FIFA Ultimate team. I am still signed in with Xbox live and every other game works online

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 109 of 279
Flag for a moderator

Add me to the list, been happening before, during and after the Christmas period, and continues to do so now. Had to put the upstairs XB1 on the 2g channel, but my son reported he'd still lost connection. Problem they have is, if it appears they have quit during Match on overwatch a few times, the game then bans them for a few days for quiting early, and being unsportsmanlike. It has started with tablets and phones now to. Phoning up doesn't help, each person tells me the same thing, and does the same thing, and each one tasks me the problem has been sorted. If there is a problem with Xbox, why don't these 'engineers' know this? One suggested I BOUGHT a signal booster, at my own cost.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 110 of 279
Flag for a moderator

I've spoke to Xbox and EA. I've to try forwarding ports for a specific game. Will try that when I'm home but I reckon the problem lies with Virgin

0 Kudos