Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Warzone ps4

Hi,

i have been struggling with very high ping on my ps4 pro while playing warzone, up to 900ms which is totally unplayable, that is the highend but my mate that live near me dont have the same issue, i have done all the basic even upgraded ps4 but nothing has seemed to be a soild fix, any advise would be greatly appreciated 

j

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Warzone ps4

Could be a range of causes, so let's see what we're dealing with.  Set up a BQM, let it run for 24 hours and then post a link to a shared graph.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

thanks for the reply, do i need to set that up on my ps4? Or can i do that on my phone as long as it is connected to my wifi?

J

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/80aa612e17344947ffa9f81b7940698f57334dd2

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/a826e4db4fd24709fd61a88362f263f925e4da5b-21-11-2020
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Initial thoughts are much the same as for this other poster's problem, I regret to say, although I'm only about 75% confident that your problem is conventional over-utilisation.  So don't do anything immediate, wait and see what the forum staff can advise.  Just don't believe any "fix date" if they confirm a utilisation problem.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

When do the forum staff get in contact if has been a week now and no contact made, no improvement in high ping.

J

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

At the moment it seems response times from staff for "non-urgent" matters can be weeks.  You might want to try raising a formal complaint.  If you're not in a fixed term contract and can get decent Openreach speeds, chaning ISP is likely to be the quickest fix.

0 Kudos