Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Warzone Connection Timed out

Looked online for an answer to this time out and tried everything. Many people have suggested contacting ISP to sort this out, I downloaded a program called exitlag(3 day trial) and managed to hop into games easily but without a a program like exit lag or ping booster on I will find a game but can’t load in and eventually get timed out. On the off chance I get into a game my ping is fine and no problems at all. My brother however can connect on his PS4 everytime with no problems. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Warzone Connection Timed out

hello. 

Could you pop a few more details like how you're connecting and have you done any speed tests? 

Warzone had an update a couple of days ago and since then the whole game has been quite laggy. Other games ive had no problem with such as pubg etc. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jmr2, from what you have described, that sounds more like an equipment or game issue as you have stated your brother can connect to his PS4 with no problems?
Do you have any issues with any other games on that device?

Thanks

Shaun

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Most games I can run 60fps fine with no issues, however using a VPN or programs such as exitlag will not time me out I will load in fine but as soon as I turn them off I won’t load in and will eventually get timed out. In practice modes I run the game 60-70fps and on the off chance I load into the game it runs pretty smoothly

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

35mbps download and 2.5mbps upload, any other game such as CS, GTA or R6S I have no connection issues with!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This does lean more towards a game issue, potentially the games server causing this issue?

Thanks

Shaun

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 94082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

0 Kudos