Menu
gspower92
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Valorant game unplaylable

Hello , first of all im doing some check's like tracert or bqm and they not look fine anyway .. im changing my whole PC , and internet provider wich is you .. but im still getting same problem in game Valorant . The problem is with packet's .. im receiving packet's or send them slow or is about ping spike's i really don't understand .. also in game all the time on Server Tickrate for  most of my friends is stable at 128 tick .. for me is always fluctuating 128,110,109,115 .If i  Tracert for google/virginmedia i've got many request timeouts .. also VAlorant is using AWS amazon servers maybe i need something on my ISP portforward or some settings in my network adapter wich is Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V . bellow u have attached my bqm BQM 

google tracert.pngtracert virgin.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gspower92
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Valorant game unplaylable

Edit : I've send an ticket to Riot games and they told me to do more checks they give me this . 

In the Target field, enter in the following addresses.

Be sure you've set your test parameters for Trace Interval to 1 second and Focus Time to 5 minutes.
Press the Play button on the left side to start the traceroute. Open a separate traceroute (+ button to open a new tab) for each IP.

After that i've got this : ping ploter.png

0 Kudos