Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Utterly useless internet provider

For the second night running we have no internet. Which means we have no TV except streaming free view stuff recorded mostly pre-Covid. And we’ve had no landline for three days. 
And customer service was just one point higher than totally useless. 
Really makes you wonder how they have the gall to charge what they do. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Utterly useless internet provider

Hi there @Mssmh

Thanks for your post - I was sorry to understand that you have experienced some issues with all 3 of your services over the past week. 

I've been able to locate your account from your forum information and I can see that there was an area issue logged on 24th June. Since then, I see that once the area issue was cleared, we managed to book a technician out today for the landline issue - notes advise we also need to do some external wiring for you. How are things since the visit? 

Are you still having issues with your broadband? I can see that it's been around 3 days since you last rebooted the Hub. There are no known area issues and the signal levels are well within the parameters we would expect and there are no errors showing. 

For your TV service, we're not able to connect to your box from here. Can you confirm if it is all plugged in and switched on? Are you still having TV issues? 

Please do pop back and keep us posted - we're here to help further if needed

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos