Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upload speed to slow ! PS4 PRO

I HAVE  VM hub 3 VIVID 350  and when i want to play some games  the upload speed when its running properly is around 35mb/s on speed tests in this one its only reaching 9mb/s which was done today around 06:10am. Also noticing at times web pages load slow or not at all for several seconds then decides to load.

MY PS 4 PRO ITS NEW please help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upload speed to slow ! PS4 PRO

Hi Enculescu1987

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having issues with your upload speeds. We know how annoying this can be especially when gaming.

When you have performed the sped test was this through a wired or wireless connection?

Have you tried a reboot of the hub recently to see if this makes any change to the speed?

Can you let me know once you have tried the above? 

Many thanks Jodi. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

yes, my connection was wired every time i used ps4. I gave the reset to the hub but no change, every time I test on the internet my speed is only 7mb / s

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks Enculescu1987

We do appreciate you trying the diagnostics. As you have already done this with no improvement we will need to take a further look for you. I will pop you over a private message, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat

Thanks Jodi. 

0 Kudos