Menu
SWEATDOGG
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upload low and cant stream

Its now been 2 weeks of trying to get through to Virgin Media and still nothing has happened!!!

I stream on twitch and at the moment i cant stream properly due to the upload speed i pay good money for a high upload speed and you giving 1mb when it should be 35mb, this is just terrible service!!!! with this im paying you £62 for nothing and losing money not streaming

I have phoned up twice and all i get given is a recorded answer that i have broadband issues in my area, great one virgin :@ if this is not resolved soon im taking my business else where 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upload low and cant stream

Hey SWEATDOGG,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your connection, I have been able to look into your account and cannot see anything that would be causing this issue with your upload speed.

How are you connecting to the network, Wi-Fi or ethernet cable ?

Please could you also make sure that all of the accessible connections are secured tightly. 

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
SWEATDOGG
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Everything is connected with a ethernet cable

3 weeks now still messed up

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Could you access your router using http://192.168.0.1/ or http://192.168.100.1 for modem mode . You shouldn't need log in, select the 'Check Router Status' option and paste your 'Downstream', 'Upstream', and 'Network Log' tabs? Please copy/paste this data as text, split between multiple posts (Sometimes you have to click 'Post' twice due to an error message).

We can have a look for any oddities in the stats.

Could you please create a BQM (Broadband Quality Monitor) here, and post the live link?

0 Kudos