Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Upload Packet Loss

Hello,

For the past 3 weeks I have been experiencing packet loss. It doesn't happen at peak times but can happen at any time. On top of this, my download speed throttles to around 80mps but upload remains normal, around 30mps. 

I have had an engineer and multiple technicians here and the router replaced (although it was a 4 year old refurb).

I've had the cable replaced from the road to my home as well as all the technology in the box in the road replaced to no avail.

The last time I had a technician out they changed the bands at which the WiFi operates on and it worked for 4 days until I rebooted it, and now I'm back to square one. 

Does anybody know what could be causing this?

Thanks

Leo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upload Packet Loss

Thank you for your post Leo.

Can we please confirm how many engineer appointment you've had in regards to this so far? 

We would need to book a follow up appointment for you to continue the investigation until the team can find a permanent fix for you. 

To book this in I'll pop you over a private message now to pass security on the account, please respond by going to the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos