Menu
AnimalBreeno
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unplayable LAG in game on ethernet connection

I have been experiencing unplayable amounts of lag on my online games over the last 3 months or so. I have rang up numerous times to ask for help and received none and I am extremely unhappy with the service! I have tried every trick to try and lower ping on my end but nothing works.

I have had a BQM monitoring for the last 3 weeks or so and every day in just massive spikes throughout the day, Can someone PLEASE help as I am a serious competitive gamer who needs a stable connection!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unplayable LAG in game on ethernet connection

@AnimalBreeno wrote:

I have been experiencing unplayable amounts of lag on my online games over the last 3 months or so. I have rang up numerous times to ask for help and received none and I am extremely unhappy with the service! I have tried every trick to try and lower ping on my end but nothing works.

I have had a BQM monitoring for the last 3 weeks or so and every day in just massive spikes throughout the day, Can someone PLEASE help as I am a serious competitive gamer who needs a stable connection!

It's congestion (Oversubscription/utilization) in your area.

Not a quick fix unfortunately. All you can do is report it to VM, however it could takes months to resolve.

AnimalBreeno
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been with virgin for over 6 years and its never been like this. I know it's strange times right now but I cannot continue to play for this service if they are unwilling to fix the issue. Can a Virgin operator please reply to this thread as I am sick of being fobbed off.

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@AnimalBreeno wrote:

I have been with virgin for over 6 years and its never been like this. I know it's strange times right now but I cannot continue to play for this service if they are unwilling to fix the issue. Can a Virgin operator please reply to this thread as I am sick of being fobbed off.

It can take 5 - 10 days for a reply on here.

0 Kudos