Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to use internet latency

Don't worry Northampton people Vodaphone is coming with 900 down to us, would have thought virgin would have made some effort to keep us.

Thought you guys might be interested in my BQM: as of 5 mins ago looks like this:

AngryToast_0-1588194343742.png

If anything it is worse then it was 2 weeks ago...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hello AngryToast

We're sorry to see the broadband issues and impact this is having, I've checked your account and there is current some network issues regarding congestion. We are working on this with a fault ticket reference of F007960516  

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience whilst we work through this, the estimated fix time is the 27th May 2020

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I'd ask to be released from your contract early without penalty tbh.

It's over utilisation, the date is just going to change every time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

The problem is that many of us are actually locked in to use VM because Openreach is not doing new installations for the time being. Once these become available again will hopefully get out of the contract and never have to deal with Virgin Media again.

I'm fairly certain the VM Forum Team is just following the protocol providing the tickets from their system and possible 'resolution' dates. Meanwhile the management chooses to ignore the issues with their service and publicly deny the issues exist. Having seen the frustration on social media this will likely have quite a negative effect on their premium brand.
0 Kudos