Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Terrible packet loss/lag in Call of Duty

Hi all.

For the last three or four nights I've been experiencing terrible packet loss/lag (leading to awful rubber banding) when playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I've been playing this game fine for months until now. It seems to kick off early evening and lasts until very late at night. The game is fine in the day but, y'know, I'm working so...

My postcode is EN6. I've done all the usual - rebooted, different connections. Even took to trying Exitlag to see if that helps to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible packet loss/lag in Call of Duty

Hi,

Send me a PM with your Account Number and Area Reference and I'll look into this for you.

To send me a Private Message just simply click the link below:

Click Here

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a Service Field Technician at Virgin. However, all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Harvey - have done.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi mate i just read your post about COD lag,did you manage to solve this issue with virgin?im experiencing exactly the same issues as you described.Online gaming become unplayable since around a week for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This is happening to me aswel:( 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The CoD servers are having issues 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos