Menu
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stadia Streaming Limits

@shanematthews wrote:

Sure but the only one i see of note is destiny 2 which is going free to play this year anyway

F2P attracts idiots - poor ones at that - otherwise they wouldn't be playing F2P would they.. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

My worry is whether, and if so how will it be determined, if I'm breaching the acceptable use policy when using Google Stadia. It states inconveniencing other internet users is prohibited. So because Stadia uses a lot of data, could I end up being throttled?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

FUP is rarely triggered.

Stadia doesn't use anywhere near enough data to trigger it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Superfast
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Nah it does not use that much really after an almost 3-hour session my google wifi recorded around 30GB running a connection speed of 4k60 HDR playing GYLT something more graphically demanding uses closer to 15GB/h something i've been doing for years over my virgin connection.

If any stadia users are here hit me up i'm TeK

--------
I do not work for virgin media any opinions I have are my own
I will help out when possible but know that some information may be incorrect or out of date

If you find any post helpful don't forget to click the kudos button and mark answers as helpful as this may help other users with the same questions