Menu
Cortza
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Speed up lag on FIFA PS4

Since "upgrading" from my old Hub3 to the new Hub4, I've experienced speed up lag almost every game of FIFA I play on the PS4. 

This seems exclusive to the Hub4 as I never experienced this on the old Hub3. 

Thankfully I still have the Hub3 and I'm thinking of ripping the Hub4 out and going back to it to see if that fixes the problem. 

Before I do, does anyone have any resolution to this issue?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed up lag on FIFA PS4

@Cortza wrote:

Since "upgrading" from my old Hub3 to the new Hub4, I've experienced speed up lag almost every game of FIFA I play on the PS4. 

This seems exclusive to the Hub4 as I never experienced this on the old Hub3. 

Thankfully I still have the Hub3 and I'm thinking of ripping the Hub4 out and going back to it to see if that fixes the problem. 

Before I do, does anyone have any resolution to this issue?

Could you access your router using http://192.168.0.1/ or http://192.168.100.1 for modem mode . Log in, select the 'Advanced settings / Tools / Network status' option and paste your 'Downstream', 'Upstream', and 'Network Log' tabs? Please copy/paste this data as text, split between multiple posts (Sometimes you have to click 'Post' twice due to an error message).

Could you please create a BQM (Broadband Quality Monitor) here, and post the live link?

It's likely your HUB 3 will no longer work since you've already plugged in the HUB 4.

You can only have one active HUB on your account at any one time.

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Cortza 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Apologies for the delay in response, we've been busy and working hard to get to each customer ASAP. Thanks for your patience. 

Are you still having issues with the new hub at the moment? Is it only on the PS4 you see these issues? 

Let us know and we'll do our best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cortza
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie,

I thought the issue had resolved itself after upgrading to PS5 but unfortunately it has started appearing again today. 

0 Kudos