Menu
TheBeardedEgg
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Router reset

Hi

I game most weekends (Friday and Saturday night) and usually between 12-1 am my router resets itself. Kind of gets in the way at crucial times!

I decided to see if it was just these days, but I did a stay up late test and it does it every night, without fail, between 12-1 am. 

Does anyone else have this issue or know why?

Cheers

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router reset

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

if its an earlier hub button is top right

Tony
0 Kudos
TheBeardedEgg
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

81D850DE-41B2-4FF5-AD75-1692AC7E92B9.png

00005D50-899E-4583-85B4-CDDAA263A1D7.png

62FB7301-169B-4E1C-9552-1F3B5220F9F2.png

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi TheBeardedEgg,

Thank you for posting on the community forum page, welcome 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your connection is dropping out every night and causing you a lot of disruption and inconvenience. We usually send out updates to the hub during early hours of the morning so I would have assumed that is what's causing the connection drops.

I've been able to find you account regardless and looked over the back end of your services, I can see that there is in fact a few signal level issues that need fixing, so I've booked you in with an engineer visit. You can find the appointment time slot via your online account here. It can sometimes take a bit of time before the appointment shows online, so if you have trouble finding it let me know.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
TheBeardedEgg
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Beth, thank you very much for your assistance so far in this matter. I really do appreciate it. 

Where abouts on my online account will it show? 

Thanks

Ollie

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ollie,

No problem at all 🙂

It should be showing under your orders tab, but like I say if you can't see it anywhere, I'll be happy to confirm the appointment slot via PM. We just can't confirm the appointment time slots publicly.

Beth

0 Kudos