Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Really slow upload speeds on ps4. Almost unplayable

So i got virgin media at the start of the year and ever since my speeds on my phone laptop tablet are all fine 350 mb download   30-40 mb upload    every test but on my ps4 slim and ps4 pro using a ether net or wifi i would get 230 mb download and 2 mb upload and it really makes games like apex fortnite unplayable and that is all that is played in my house i looked on her and some said puttin hub 3 into modem mode and using a router would fix problem so i brought routher and still no diffrence f anything i get a better download speed but upload allways the same i know some people will say ps4 speed test are unreliable but when i was on sky with less speeds it was much more playable 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really slow upload speeds on ps4. Almost unplayable

I think you will get a better response if you reword your problem[s] using single simple to read sentences with a bit of punctuation.

At the moment is is almost illegible.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson

Ex UK Armed Forces
Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.
0 Kudos