Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Really high ping getting annoying

I play a lot of Games and due to lockdown its what i like to do a lot but due to the WIFI i have been having large amounts of High Ping constantly leaving the game unplayable and i am paying for the faster broadband. 

Everyday it happens in a order, During the day it will be fine, But at around 8/9PM the ping worsens but my download speed stays fine. 

Valorant is what i like to play most but due to the WIFi i keep constantly getting kicked out which inst good. Im getting a bit fed up and annoyed.

is this a known issue or is there a fix? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When will the Ping issues be fixed?

I’m really hoping that this ping issue will be fixed soon as games are literally unplayable.

please let me know

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: When will the Ping issues be fixed?

@Fin5642 Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oh I apologise sorry 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’m not sure what my area code is but I’m in Padiham, Lancashire and I know a lot of people are having this issue so will they be an update on when it could be fixed?

0 Kudos