Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Port forwarding and Nat type issues

Hi all I have the 3.0 hub router, I'm running a 20metre ethernet cable to a tp link 5 port gigabyte switch to my sons bedroom because me and my son game alot on xbox. We've been having issues warzone as my Nat type was constantly set on moderate, so I went into my router settings and went to advanced settings and then port forwarding. I enter the port numbers that needed to be added and then restarted my xbox. When I logged into back into my xbox and loaded up warzone and My Nat type is was open which is rare because its always on moderate but my sons is set to moderate also. When I'm not logged in my son gets open Nat type but when my sons not logged in I get open Nat type but when we both login we both have moderate it's really frustrating (he's is connected to tp link 5 port gigabyte switch) is there a way to fix this issue permanently?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Port forwarding and Nat type issues

Not really. If the game needs ports forwarded that can only be done to one device at a time.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos