Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor Ping

Hey all. Recently was given a super hub 3 after changing from the 2. Due to poor ping and ping spikes on power line adapters to PS4 whilst playing Fifa. The 2 used to cut out quite a bit.

Bought an ASUS RT AC68U and flashed it with merlin and running a lan cable to the top floor from the 3. But I’m now experiencing worse ping than when on power line resulting in unplayable gameplay and high ping in Fifa. At wits end no idea how to sort it. 

I still have the 2 and was wondering if I could reactivate as I’ve heard the 3 in modem Modem is still plagued by performances issues due to the puma 6 chipset.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor Ping

private message me...I might be able to help with this

ian

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well changed to the 2 and the same issues plaguing my PS4. Constant stuttering and ping jumps/ping is no better then when on powerline. Makes for a shocking game experience on Fifa.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Right no response from anyone literally Fifa is unplayable any time during the week even at 2am I can’t play a game of Fifa without lagging. Genuinely need some help here.

Running a 2ac in modem mode to an asus rt ac68u with a lan cable to the aforementioned Ps4.

0 Kudos