Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ping spikes lag spikes gaming

• Hey I’m pretty much a hardcore gamer and recently and is getting worse getting constant ping/lag spikes during certain periods of the day (peak time) but even late night and can be random at times I’ve recently upgraded to the m350 I’ve tried what I can on my side resetting router port forwarding I also play on Ethernet cable also I don’t really want to contact VM support as they’re not much help on the phone and it’s driving me insane any help please? 
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ping spikes lag spikes gaming

If you message me the Mac ID on bottom of hub I can have a look at it tomorrow to see what’s happening with it and advise you if you need a tech to sort

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ping spikes lag spikes gaming

Great will do do I post it here or on a private message also is the Mac ID the number classed under CM MAC: with numbers and letters and with a barcode?

0 Kudos