Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 11 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: STILL BEING IGNORED, STILL HAVING PROBLEMS.

Wow amazing....

Well my problems started when virgin had that big down time, week ago? when the whole of the UK went down. since then its been going NUTS. 

SO its defo not me or my rig, its so annoying i just want them out here to fix it..i bet its such a easy fix for me at least as my speed/ping was 100% perfect before so i just do not understand this i really dont!

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 12 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Mine also seems worse since last week

If this drags on any longer, i will definitely be going elsewhere for my broadband 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 13 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Mine is working fine. Yes had a blip last week, but all ok since then.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 350Mb VM service with SH3 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 14 of 20
Flag for a moderator

You commented just to say your board band is working fine? lol

Thanks.....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 15 of 20
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Ceaser247 Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

@ModTeam Please can you ask one of the forum team to check on what was forwarded to the network team by @Zoe_F and report back on the status of @Ceaser247's fault.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 16 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I understand and im sorry about that, didnt mean to come across a pest or anything.

But i have been chasing this for a week now, ignored at every front, i couldnt do more, only thing left to do is leave Virgin witch i really do not want to do, been with virgin 7+years.

And THANK YOU. I just want some help, some info just anything, i really need this fixed be it a new hub, new cables, your end or whatever i just want to get what i pay for and not spend ages chasing this up, i got a little girl who is 5 years old, not being able to watch YT stuff with her, be it learning for some film on Netflix is pretty rough in this household.

I dont need to explain myself but im at end of my love for virgin right now.

Again thanks but i do not feel this will be fixed any time soon, but i will halt the spam of posts 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ceaser247,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am really sorry this issue is making you want to leave us. I can certainly understand why though if its affecting your gaming and streaming daily.

I'll be more than happy to take a look into your services for you, I'll just do a health check on your services and let you know what I find 🙂

Megan_L

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ceaser247,

I've done a health check and diagnostic on my side and my system has found an issue which needs an engineer to fix.

I'll send you a PM now so we can chat about dates and times etc. But but don't worry, your gaming rage will hopefully just be because of better players, rather than ping lol

Speak soon!

Megan_L

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 19 of 20
Flag for a moderator

we are having the same issue , i am based in wigan area and for a few weeks now suffering horrid pings in games. we upgraded to 200mb a couple of weeks ago and still no better. feel like there is no one to contact over this.

its near impossible to play games online and pings of 100+ is no good. we have never had a probelm prior to lockdown but since then with my self and my kids in more we cant game now.

[url=https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/7976b5468313ad5c6f55fa59662e08ae1f3de84c-01-05-2020][img]https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/thumb/7976b5468313ad5c6f55fa59662e08ae1f3de84c-01-05-2020.png[/img][/url]
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 20 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Yes i did, just to show VM does work some one out there.

BTW its still working today.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 350Mb VM service with SH3 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos