Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Packet loss

Hi, 

Receiving a pretty intense amount of packet loss on call of duty Modern Warefare, this has been happening for the last couple of months and has hit up to 20% packet loss. It's happen frequently also, probably in the region of 5/8 time every 5 minutes. 
Currently sitting on 500mb package, it also only seems to occur on Modern Warefare. Any help greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packet loss

Hi michaelabbott,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are getting packet loss when playing C.O.D modern warfare, 

I have dome some checks our end and can see that all your downstream power levels are out and can also see you haven't rebooted our router for 35 days.

Please can you first check all your internal and if possible external connections are hand tight, can you then please unplug the router from the power and leave for one minute.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for getting back to me.

Will give that a go shortly
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Michael,

Please let us know how you get on

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've reset the router and checked my internal fittings, could confirm if that's had an effect?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi _michaelabbott,

Thanks for coming back to us and apologies for our delayed response.

Can you please confirm if your console/PC if wired to the router?  All your hub specs are looking as they should with no issues, but we have identified a recent WiFi coverage issue which may be causing you some problems on wireless devices.

Let me know 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos