Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packet loss

It's been happening again today twice I've had bad lag and packet loss that makes my gaming unplayable for a minute or two here's new BQM graph 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @Liamlyon96 

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with your broadband connection. Can you clarify - are you still using it in modem mode? What devices are having issues at the moment? 

I've located your account and I can see that there aren't any issues listed. The only problems could be that there are either too many wireless devices using the hub at the same time, some may be too far away from the hub which could be causing a knock on effect. 

Are you able to try a pin hole reset of the hub please? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I don't use its in modem mode I just tested it before I'm modem mode and it was the same I get random packet loss and bad latency every day for weeks now my internet was working perfect for years with the same devices used plus my Xbox is Ethernet connected something is happening every day multiple times for me to get packet loss I literally just got a new router I'll admit it's little better than before but it shouldn't be happening

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Nothing is wrong on my end when the internet messes up and gets packet loss and bad latency everything doesn't work even my Xbox that is using Ethernet 

0 Kudos