cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet loss whilst gaming on PS5 and Xbox Series X

nad223
Dialled in

Hi,

I keep getting fast forward gameplay and lag and I am on 1gb internet service with hub 4. I did a sam knows test and this is the result. Also included the EA testing results. I always game on a wired connection and never wireless. Please get this examined asap my gaming experience is getting heavily disrupted.  

nad223_0-1625006936220.png

nad223_1-1625006957844.pngnad223_2-1625006991317.pngnad223_3-1625007011333.png

nad223_4-1625007025777.png

83 REPLIES 83

@john_gs

replied to your pm.

thanks

Hi @nad223

Thanks will reply now

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

after 9 pages virgin media disconnect my services is the latest update i have for you... 😂

hi

i will be taking this further like i said there are no other fibre provider in the area your service has been pathetic and the area field manager is totally unhelpful everytime i rang tech support they said there is a signalling issue which will take time to sort and now this outcome excellent service and i had few friends who wanted to join you guys i will make sure they don't join you guys for business or residential purposes and i will put it all over social media aswell you will get bad publicity. its better to have 2 seperate broadbands for the price of 1 from someone else. not happy at all. seeing as you are disconnecting me i would like a letter sending out to me because i need to reach out to other companies to show them evident proof as virgin media cannot do fibre at my property because their network is a total joke. also i will be making sure i get a full refund on the £62 i paid for a broken internet since the start of the issue by bringing in cisas as the afm clearly has an issue with me. so if somebody ddoses me virgin media offer me no protection or if someone hacks into my router they dont have the tools to resolve this in the 21st century mind.

thanks