cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet loss/ unstable gaming connection

chanu0502
Joining in

For the past 2 days i’ve had jitter/ packet loss in games like r6 siege and fortnite, making it impossible to play. I’ve tried everything to fix but nothing works 

5 REPLIES 5

Frannle
Tuning in

Ditto, impossible to even load any games through Cloud Gaming on Xbox, just constantly drops out. 

Call centre were no help, other than telling me I don't know how to pinhole reset and then trying to upsell me to higher broadband with a hub 5 that will "fix all my problems". 

CampFreddy
Tuning in

It seems to be a network-wide problem since the end of last week, rather than isolated incidents if the reports here are anything to go by. I'm seeing it myself in trying to play PUBG online.

I'm hoping that someone from VM who monitors the forums (if they do) has escalated this as a repeating pattern of complaints.

I'd hope so but seems unlikely. Forum, Twitter/X and Reddit are full of complaints yet nothing flagged on service status and no admittance from VM of issue...

ThisIsTom
On our wavelength

Received a DM from the ModTeam saying the issues should be resolved. I've been able to test PUBG and some other services and it seems to have resolved the poor experiences I was seeing. Might be worth checking to confirm you're able to access it now.

Thanks also goes out to CoolNerdDude  for helping raise the issue at Microsoft.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi chanu0502, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you were having some issues last weekend. We're hoping these issues have since been resolved but if you are still having a problem, pop back and let us know so we can look further into things for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs