0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packet loss ,ping spikes

Thanks for the post Kaneasha.

We can see there's currently a known area fault which may be affecting your services, please find the information we have on this below.

Reference: F008256625

Estimated repair date: 30 JUL 2020 10:20

You may be able to see updates on this on our service status page, if this isn't available here you can quote the reference above to any of our agents for this as well.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
kaneasha
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_20200729-205517.png

 problem is getting worse, loading webpages even on a wired connection is becoming a struggle at random times of the day on all devices regardless

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

But it should be fixed now, correct? 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @kaneasha,

I've had a look at your network details and can confirm that the outage has been cleared but your upstream and downstream power have gone a bit "crazy" so we'll need to get an engineer booked to take a look. I've booked this for the soonest available date and you can see the details via your online account and re-arrange it if necessary.

Please let us know how it goes after the visit.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
kaneasha
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Engineer just been Connection seems alot stable however its still early days and I shall monitor, however would you be able to shed any light on this situation please lisa?

Today is call of duty update day when connected to battlenet app via wired connection on pc the update download speed is not even going over 300kb a sec when I switch a vpn on the Download speed instantly improves is hitting 20mb/s on a USA server, 30-40mb/s on a UK vpn server, Now I have read virgins statement on traffic throttling and traffic management and you basically say that you don't throttle, but my question is how can this be true if my call of duty update is not even downloading without using a vpn????? Please can you explain

20200805_111222.jpg

 no vpn speed

20200805_111239.jpg

 vpn on speed

0 Kudos