Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Packet loss ingames

Hello I've been having issues with packet loss in Apex Legends. I downloaded ping plotter and noticed I had packet loss between the router and my pc so I bought a new router (nighthawk r7000) and ran my superhub3 on modem mode. This sorted the Packet loss between my pc and modem. Anyways I thought I fixed the packet loss in Apex but its still the same. I've removed Quality of service from my new router to make sure I've got full speed to check this. All my ethernet cables are new and I've moved my router away from other devices. So my question is can someone look at my router logs and tell me if something isn't normal. Thanks for taking the time to read this. 

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packet loss ingames

Is support even open? Don't want to contact support unless I need to. 

Can someone tell me if my power levels are ok. 

Also my router logs have constant critical errors

30/05/2020 15:16:51criticalSYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
30/05/2020 15:16:49Warning!RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
30/05/2020 15:16:49criticalSYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
30/05/2020 15:16:26Warning!RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
30/05/2020 15:15:40criticalReceived Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4 time out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packet loss ingames

Thank you for the information Synergy61.

It looks like there may be some downstream power level issues that are causing this, I'm going to pop you over a private message now if you can please respond to this by going to the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos