Menu
ritch7
On our wavelength
Message 31 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packet loss & Terrible upload speed

Things were okay all day, around 8-8:30 pm I can see packet loss starting to appear and upload speed reducing bit by bit.

This is usually what happens before the next few days where it gets really bad again, will be calling tomorrow if it continues. If this is the decline into more and more packet loss again you guys seriously need to sort your lives out with the service you're providing lol, its pathetic.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 32 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packet loss & Terrible upload speed

Hi ritch7, 

Thanks for coming back and updating the thread. I'm glad things managed to improve for you although I am sorry to hear that things are progressively getting worse again. 

Taking a look at the account, the SNR Fault that was open has been closed as resolved. 

It looks as though your levels are still out which is why you're still having issues. We won't be able to fix this remotely so I would like to arrange for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. 

I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos