Menu
Glennbloke
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

PS4 will no longer connect

• Is there a reason why my sons PS4 cannot connect to the internet? It is connected via ethernet and was working fine earlier. I just ran a speed test and getting nearly 200mbs. But no matter what we try he gets failed to connect to internet. Have rebooted router etc
0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: PS4 will no longer connect

Have you tried a different Ethernet cable?

Are other Ethernet connected devices working OK?

Is the PS4 connected directly to the VM hub?

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
TG71
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media have ruined Christmas for my Son & I.....Same issue with Sons Xmas Switch present...

Brilliant present, but has only caused Tears & Frustration courtesy of Virgin Media & annoyingly not contactable & not honest re issues as apparently I have good service from their App....

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@TG71 Sorry to hear of your woes, but it is not the same issue.  Different console, different connection method (based on the thread you already have open about your WiFi issue here).

Venting your frustration on other unrelated threads is not helpful.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos