Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

PS plus subscription

I got the virgin media bundle plus ps plus for 12 months. I saved this for my sons birthday present which is next week. I’ve opened the box and there is no ps plus subscription card in the box. I have the fortnite codes but disappointed I didn’t check it earlier as he’ll be disappointed he can’t get online games. Can anyone help? 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: PS plus subscription

While you tryring to trace the PS Plus code with VM, you could just buy 3months of PS Plus for 16.99.

And when you get the code from VM, you can add it onto you current PS account.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 350Mb VM service with SH3 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kimhinchcliffe

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not received the code for the 12 months free Playstation PLus. 

Was the offer directly from ourselves or ordered via a third party?

With your contract, was there confirmation of the free gift included?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

We have the same issue here, no ps+ code included in the box and I've been in touch via mobile messaging and was told there was nothing they could do as the code was only valid for a month. If you could help me as well I'd appreciate that! (I have the order email saying the ps+ subscription was included)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Where did you order from?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ours was ordered directly with Virgin when we swapped to them

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

It was supposed to be included with the free gift and is confirmed with the offer. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Wasn’t this back in September?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

It was October when it was delivered. I saved this for my sons birthday so very disappointed. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

DOH, you should have checked it, when you got it. So its not VM Fault.

You can still buy PSN access from Sony, or CDKeys. It ranges from 42.99 to 49.99 depending on where you get it from.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 350Mb VM service with SH3 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos