Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Nintendo Switch work around not working

Nintendo Switch not connecting to wifi

error code 2110-3127

I have completed the work around suggested on the forum amending DNS codes. Still no joy. 

could not connect to internet 

could not perform dns name resolution 

Console to network device works straight away but then fails with internet. 

internet fine on all other devices 

please help, thank you 

Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nintendo Switch work around not working

A quick search on the internet i found this from Nintendo.

Error Code: 2110-3127
Description:
You are unable to connect your Nintendo Switch console to a wired or wireless network and receive the error code 2110-3127.

Important:
Test your connection after any changes are made to the Nintendo Switch console or network environment to determine if the change resolves your issue.
A USB LAN adapter can be connected to a Nintendo Switch Lite system using a licensed accessory.

Additional Information:
This error code indicates a potential issue related to the DNS being used.
This error may be the result of an incorrect DNS entered into the console's internet settings, or an issue with the ISP or DNS service you are attempting to use.

VM DNS (Domain Name Servers) are 194.168.4.100 and 194.168.8.100

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 350Mb VM service with SH3 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nintendo Switch work around not working

Hi MB74,

I am a Virgin Technician and due to the COVID-19 I am self-isolating :(, I am unable to help customers in person and so i am available to help others with my personal experience gained from years of solving many complex service and installations jobs.

I could do a diagnostic for you if you wish? Pm me and i can try to help further.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me.

Kind regards,

Virgin Media Field Technician.

Afshin

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos