Menu
Jaine46
Settling in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

New virgin install - PS4 not working now

Virgin installed today. Also bought the booster. WiFi hub right next to the PS4 but it says internet signal to poor to use it

how do I contact virgin to rectify this please?

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New virgin install - PS4 not working now

You should use a ethernet cable if right next to the router

0 Kudos
Jaine46
Settling in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How to contact virgin

Virgin installed today. PS4 not working due to lack of signal when box is 8 feet from router. Want to talk to someone at Virgin rather than have to try and fix it myself by asking questions on the community. I’ve called and they have ran a test and say I need to talk to someone but they’re closed.

my query is - I’m unhappy with not being able to sort this in a timely manner and would like to just quit virgin as very disappointed.

is this possible and how much will it cost me?

customer service is Important to me and I don’t want to deal with a company that I can’t get hold of

0 Kudos
Rikksinna
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact virgin

I have a PS4 pro and had problems since march. Will connect too internet but 5-10 mins into a game will lag and lose connection. This doesn't happen once or twice it's literally every game I go into especially if your playing warzone. This happens with or with out a ethernet cable. If I wasn't living in a shared house I'd have switched too another internet provider as I usually stay at my mum's on the weekends and use her EE broadband and have no issues at all. Even trying too watch a show on Amazon or netflix the connection with just drop. I'm sure virgin was partnered with playstation aswell what a joke 😂

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You can cancel within 14 days of connection for no charge. After that you get early termination charges depending on the length of your contract. 

If you are unhappy with your service best to cancel now whilst you can, or you can see if Virgin can make it better. 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaine46,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delayed response. Have you been able to get this sorted since your post?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: New virgin install - PS4 not working now

Hello Jaine46

Sorry to hear this is happening, but thanks for letting us know about the issues with your PS4

Do you have any others with your other devices over wifi and have you tried the suggestion of using a wired connection from the hub?

Gareth_L 

0 Kudos