Menu
Reshika
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My internet keeps dropping all of a sudden

While I am streaming and playing game My internet speed goes off and back on in seconds I don’t know what the issue is. I restarted the hub multiple time.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My internet keeps dropping all of a sudden

Morning @

Reshika

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; I was sorry to understand that you've been having some connection issues with your broadband recently. I have located your account from your forum information and can see that your Hub was last rebooted a couple of days ago - have you been having the same issues since the reboot? 

Are you having these issues on both a wired and WiFi connection at all?

At the time of checking we can't see any signal issues or any issues with WiFi connections from this end so I do hope things have improved since your post to us. If not, please do reboot and also it may also be helpful to set up a free “Broadband Quality Monitor” to continually monitor the state of your connection and record any network dropouts.  It does it 24/7/365 and it keeps a visual record of your connection. If you need any help with that please let us know.

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos