0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 53 of 58
Flag for a moderator

Re: Latency...

Hi OneEyedPhilly,

I've had a look at your network details and cannot find any issues. I also checked for High Utilisation and can't find anything either. I can see some congestion during busy periods on your graphs but apart from that I can't see any issues on our side. If you can keep monitoring and try not to use the broadband connection from your side and turn off any wireless devices for example to see the graphs during non peak times too, it would help us.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 54 of 58
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for looking into this, it really is just mainly peak times which is usually the only time I can game so this is quite frustrating. You say you want me to turn wireless devices off during non peak times? No devices are usually connected through the night and you can see the graphs through the night are fine. I don't quite follow what you a getting at. 

The last 2 days have not been as bad but still not ideal.

11.07.20.png

12.07.20.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 55 of 58
Flag for a moderator

Thinking of it after 8pm where latency seems at its worst we actually using the internet the least as my kids are in bed and not on their tablets and my wife is usually reading. It would literally be me just using the connection to attempt to game which usually results in giving up on it and just watching something on Netflix. So latency is at its worst when we are not evening using the connection that much.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 56 of 58
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the updated graphs. I just wanted to make sure that nothing else was being used in your household such as streaming, gaming and so on so what we see are the bits of congestion on the network.

I've gone back into your details to be really picky and being picky, there is a slight issue with the modem on one of the channels. Can I ask whether you had your Hub replaced? 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 57 of 58
Flag for a moderator

No this is the original Hub 3.0 from around February 2019. There is also 6dB Attenuator on the back of the Hub, would it be worth a try taking this off?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 58 of 58
Flag for a moderator

If you could please try to remove this from the connection and let us know how this goes.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos