Menu
AlanFife
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Latency A Mess For The Past 3-4 Days

Getting fed up with this issue but i keep getting the same old story there is nothing wrong with your services blah de blah, Yeah speeds are not the issue here getting around 630mb on the VM500 service but the graph clearly showing latency is the issue any work around or fixes or is it a cse of leaving them for something more stable, thanksScreenshot 2020-09-20 122530.jpg

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Latency A Mess For The Past 3-4 Days

Virgin has always had a poor latency compared to fttc. Your graph is typical of a VM connection

0 Kudos
AlanFife
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its strange as before this i only had the odd spike but this time you can clearly feel it if gaming very large delay in the games at the minute and doesnt seem to be going away this time, Thanks

Screenshot 2020-09-21 1.jpg

Screenshot 2020-09-21 2.jpg

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AlanFife,

Thanks for the BQM screenshots. 

I've had a look at your network details and can see that everything is fine and within range, and there are no utilisation issues either. 

Can I ask whether you're experiencing dropped packets when playing games on a different server and are you able to create a new BQM with the WiFi disabled and no other devices connected to the Hub from 8pm so we get better picture?

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos