Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Lantency in cs go , games in general

Hello lads, 

What should i do with this hub (3.0) , the lantency in games is about 20000-15000 , shall i reset the HUB (reset from factory ) or what to do , please help !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lantency in cs go , games in general

I've been basically unable to play CS since everyone has to stay at home, apparently its a issue with Virgin rather than our hardware 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, I have been having latency issues for a while now too. And since this whole virus thing, its just gone through the roof!

It's also affecting my download and upload speeds. I am getting a fraction of what I pay for. about time i call up and get a refund. Not paying almost 100£ a month for 500.. 20mps and 1 upload, not a chance. Further, as I work from home anyways, conference calls etc have become near impossible.

Very disappointed with virgin right now. My friends that pay plenty less than me, and receive less data are having no trouble, yet I am and its a daily occurrence, almost 24 hours a day really.

Honestly Virgin, sort it out or I am leaving. Had enough of it shocking support and broadband. 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

it s not about hardware , it s top , but the problem is with the hub , maybe if we restart it from factory settings , it will work ?! (just saying) , i just made contract with them but i am very disappointed , i still have 10 days to cancel , i ll do so , if this will not be fix very soon!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Maybe the support people can help us with the problem, on the other hand they can help us with a new modem, obviously they have problems with this one.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I would cancel trust. Once its in the ping doesnt go away doesnt take many ppl online around u to kill it. 4th month here no help. I dnt think none of em have a ckue. The general public know more than vm. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

They help with nothing except how to transfer more cash into their pockets. I've just had a replacement hub3 literally 2 weeks ago. From the day he installed it i still get the same issue. Its the wiring connection from outside. has to be.. its broken, old, and needs replacing!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's also the 4 month of issues for me.

I can't wait for things to go back to normal so I can ditch this joke of a company.

0 Kudos