cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lag

TA3
Tuning in

Just thought I'd quickly make a topic. I'm not looking for help, but seeing as I'm trapped with Virgin for another 7/8 months I just Wana say [REMOVED] this nasty company and every useless [REMOVED] member of staff that can't even wipe their own asses let alone diagnose and correct an issue. Don't sign up with these [REMOVED], their connection ain't fit for purpose.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

If there are problems VM won't resolve, then there's ways of both leaving a contract early, and getting compensation for poor service (both a faulty connection and failure to fix).  We'll happily help you with that, but even to offer that advice we'd need to understand what the problem is, and consider ways to try and resolve it. 

Your call - sit it out unhappily at your own expense for 7-8 months, or help us with evidence of the fault (you may already have that?) and then we see if there's a case for release from contract and compensation, and offer appropriate advice on that.  Even if we can't construct a case for early exit and compensation, there's a good chance the participants and helpful VM staff in this forum can get connection problems resolved, and that at least should make the next 7 months tolerable until you can leave.

What say you?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi TA3, 

Thanks for your post,

I am sorry to hear you feel this way and that you are frustrated.

I have checked your account and you have a lot of wireless devices connected and no wired, this may be causing an issue with your connection.

I have checked your power levels and they are all fine, do you have a live BQM link so we can see the drop outs you have had.

Thanks, 

Zoie