Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lag issues only in warzone - Wired to PC

Hey guys,

I have been having absolutely horrendous issues with unstable connections to Warzone servers the past few weeks. I thought it may have been all games but CSGO and Black Ops CW were both fine. My speeds are fine and it's only me in the house with one device connected. 

I've seen a couple of people on here with similar issues, anyone got any Troubleshooting tips for a windows based machine thats wired?

Here is my BQM; https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/view/cefd54e3b07b020e8656b6f41d786ea6570...

Cheers,

Robbi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lag issues only in warzone - Wired to PC

Having snooped my connection I notice I get intermittent lag split second lag spikes up to and above 400ms every few moments...

Should this issue be brought to tech supports attention? Speaking to them in the past they're not always too helpful

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lag issues only in warzone - Wired to PC

Hey WINEDINE69,

Welcome to the community 🙂 sorry to hear about your lag issues lately.

I've had a look at everything on our side, as well as the hub stats. The network stats all look good for the area, I can't see any issues with network demand or signal issues. The hub stats also all look good with optimal power levels across most channels.

I've tried looking at your BQM but it asks me for a username and password. Could you post a share link or screenshot please? (Just be aware to obscure the IP address if it's showing in the chart). If you're getting these intermittent spikes then the BQM should hopefully show when those happen so we can do a little more digging for you.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos