cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound packet loss on Discord and games

LiamJBell
Joining in

Since settling into my new house and getting back to gaming, I've been noticing frequent inbound packet loss on Discord and some games I've been playing (Risk of Rain 2, Phasmophobia). I keep experiencing voice dropouts or lag from friends.

I've tried the usual restart router, try a different computer, different audio devices and using both Ethernet and WiFi. Nothing seems to alleviate the issue so I'm now wondering if it's a ISP issue. 

Any help is appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LiamJBell

Thank you for post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the service issues you are having.

I taken a look at things from our side and there is a service issue detected that we need to send an engineer out to resolve.

I will send you a private message so we can arrange this securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LiamJBell

Thank you for post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the service issues you are having.

I taken a look at things from our side and there is a service issue detected that we need to send an engineer out to resolve.

I will send you a private message so we can arrange this securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide