cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I went on my oculus quest 2 which is connected to my virgin media WiFi and it said “connected no internet

Carter1867
Tuning in

As I said my oculus quest 2 WiFi settings said “connected, no internet” and it’s doing the same on my Xbox series x as it’s not serving internet to anything but our mobile devices. Does anyone know what to do about this I’ve already tried resetting the router by turning it on and off from the wall

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you ever used the VM Connect app to pause those devices?

Have a look to see if the devices MAC addresses are blocked in the Hub's admin pages, or do a pinhole reset to clear them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you ever used the VM Connect app to pause those devices?

Have a look to see if the devices MAC addresses are blocked in the Hub's admin pages, or do a pinhole reset to clear them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

saf91cjb93
Just joined

Hi! 

We have been having the same issue, just followed the comment above about the MAC filters and it is now working! Fingers crossed it stays that way! 

Ok I’ll try this now could u give a tutorial on how to do it?

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

See this thread https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Virgin-connect-App/m-p/5327065#M230577